International Exhibition of Industrial Partnership Subcontracting
The “SISPI 2022″ is intended to be a showcase for regional expertise in industrial subcontracting. The SISPI will bring together for four days and on the same site SMEs, contractors, financiers, manufacturers and constructors, researchers, investors, decision-makers and various institutions. It will be a final opportunity to showcase one’s know-how, to learn, to build business relationships that can lead to multiple partnerships. The SISPI will allow to take stock of materials, processes and equipment that allow to produce and sell at lower cost; to identify new trends and constraints of industrial competitiveness.
Why participate in SISPI 2022?
It reflects the professionalism of SME/SMIs and offers a complete range of products, equipment, services and solutions for subcontracting and industry. It is a partnership creation and technical watch fair, serving manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and assemblers, who wish to meet solution providers in civil engineering, electrical engineering, plastics and rubber, telecommunications, metallurgy, food processing, mining, and wood, and other services to the industry.
Exhibit at the heart of a market of several million consumers.
SISPI 2022, an ideal opportunity to position oneself in the perspective to:
- Generate sales and contacts:
- by developing and strengthening customer and prospect portfolios;
- by strengthening and expanding positions in an international market;
- by initiating business contacts.
- Brand image;
- Presentation of your know-how;
- Get informed:
- by developing a monitoring system, and thus follow the technological evolutions of the professions;
- by developing relations with the media and socio-professional organizations.
Actors expected at SISPI 2022
Subcontractors are all local or foreign small and medium-sized companies that sell their services primarily to large companies and state structures. The SISPI 2022 will then allow them to:
- Present and promote their know-how,
- Receive clients on their booths, allowing them to identify customer expectations and guide their investment forecasts,
- Assessing the state of the competition.
These are large industrial and service companies or public structures, which do not have certain integrated functions within them. For new or maintenance work for their operation or development, they occasionally call on subcontractors to perform these services. These include :
- Industrial companies,
- Consumer service companies,
- Public and private institutions.
Four major motivations for the principals to participate in SISPI 2022 :
- The opportunity to meet the subcontractors gathered on the same site;
- Make the needs known ;
- Discover the technical capabilities of the subcontractors ;
- Take the option to outsource certain operating or investment expenses.
These are essentially government public services or those of the International Economic Community, which are in charge of either designing and implementing industrial policies or providing support to subcontracting SMEs. In this category are :
- The Cameroonian Ministries of SMEs, Industry, Planning, Energy and Water ;
- Organizations such as the European Union, UN bodies, the World Bank, the ADB…
Sponsors are the companies that sponsor the exhibition. They are concerned, on the one hand, by the public invited to visit the exhibition, which is the one who consumes or could consume their products or services; on the other hand, by the enhancement of their images brought by a professional exhibition open to the public. We can quote in a non-exhaustive way:
- Telecommunications companies,
- Producers of beverage brands, and the food industry,
- International courier companies ;
- Carriers and insurers…
SPX’s vision, role, objectives and missions… To learn more, go to the “About SPX” page or visit our page on our parent ministry’s site.
The exhibition plan
You will find below (and under the tab with the same name) the exhibition plan (in pictures) of the show, which will improve your choices for the reservation of your stand/equipment, as well as your mobility.
- The legend: a description in text and color of the elements of the plan;
- The entire map: an overview of the site;
- The focus is on the animation area, north of the central space, just below the access to the parking lot. It has toilets on its side;
- Focus on indoor and outdoor stands;
- The focus is on the restaurant area, northwest of the central area, which is closer to the entrance leading to the parking lot;
- The central space itself, a zone for the fluid circulation of visitors and for the exhibition of machines;
- A summary of the number of booths available and the equipment installed.