Choosing to be a sponsor of SISPI 2022 is to :
1. Associate your image and your values with an international event organized on the African soil;
2. Have recognition: SISPI provides its partners with unique recognition and outreach, and opportunity for visibility;
3. Have Broad media coverage with accredited national and international news journalists;
4. Promote subcontracting, which is essential for the development of African countries;
5. Establish privileged relationships with stakeholders and participants, seek multi-faceted partners;
6. Meet and communicate directly with professionals; reach out to the African continent and to have opportunities to make sales.
The SISPI is also intended for you, who are in charge of either the design and implementation of industrial policies or the supervision of subcontracting SMEs.
In these categories are Cameroon’s ministries of SMEs, Industry, Planning, Energy and Water; Organizations such as the European Union, UN bodies, the World Bank, the ADB… Tailor-made partnerships at your fingertips.